Collected personal data will be processed by FiloBlu S.p.A., whose registered office is at Via Caltana, 116/C – 30030 Santa Maria di Sala (VE), (VE), registered with the Venice Rovigo Delta Lagunare Chamber of Commerce (Camera di Commercio, Industria, Artigianato e Agricoltura, C.C.I.A.A.) under Economic and Administrative Index No. 354686 in the Company Register, Italian Fiscal Code and VAT no. 04274870288, as data controller, in order to execute the sale of the products in the website www.braintropy.it and all the related activities (for example: the delivery of the purchased products, the possible exchange of them, etc.).
The treatment will take place mainly through electronic procedures (except for the shipment and the delivery of goods). Personal data will therefore be processed by both computerized and manual tools for the needed time to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are taken to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
The provision of data is not mandatory, however, the absence of it can make impossible to complete the purchase.
Personal data may be known and treated by:
- Companies providing services,
- Employees and consultants by FiloBlu Srl, and other societies from the same group,
which will operate as responsible or in charge of processing it, duly appointed by the holder.
The data may be transferred abroad including to non-EU countries and will not be spread for any reason.
Please note that you have the right to obtain at any time confirmation of the existence or not of your data and to know the content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration, updating, or correction. Moreover, you have the right to request the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of the processed data, as well as oppose at any time the use of your data for the purposes described above. You may exercise such rights and request the list of data processors appointed by contacting FiloBlu Srl to the following email address email@example.com
FiloBlu's Customer Care department is available for all enquiries regarding orders, deliveries and, more generally, purchases: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: +39 041/8380065 From Monday to Friday 08:30 – 13:00 / 14:30 – 18:00
This information is provided pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 Code on the protection of personal data to the users of Braintropy’s web services.
We will treat the data in accordance with the Privacy Code, including the security profile and for the following purposes: management of distance selling, including all the necessary activities, such as fraud prevention, management returned products and warranty products, customer support; to enforce or defend a right in court and to fulfill the obligations required by laws, regulations and legislation.
With your consent, which is optional, we will process the data for marketing purposes, ie to send, also through newsletters, electronic mail (e-mail) and traditional mail (paper), by telephone and via sms and mms, information of our products be of your interest, information on Braintropy and its products and events, and similar initiatives organized by us or which we participate, including any invitations to such events. You can always oppose the sending of promotional information by e-mail; in each communication will be specified as not to receive such communications. We will treat the data supplied in the course of interaction with the website http://www.braintropy.it and Customer Service, the additional data that may voluntarily provide us and the data that we otherwise acquire, from third parties in the course of our business .
Data Controller: Visiting this site may result into the processing of data concerning identified or identifiable persons. The owner of the data handling, in accordance with Legislative Decree no. N. 196 of 30 June 2003, is Modae Srl in the person of the President.
Place of data processing: the processing connected to web services of this website take place at Braintropy Srl, Via Galvani, 1 35011 Campodarsego (PD) – Italy, and are only handled by staff in charge of processing, or by persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations. No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disseminated. The personal data provided by users who request dispatch of informative material is used only to perform the service or provision requested and are communicated to third parties only where this is necessary for that purpose (eg. Delivery service) .
Data provided voluntarily by users: The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender, necessary to respond to requests, and of any other personal data included in the message. Informative specification of synthesis is brought in the page of the site predisposed for the application of information.
Processing arrangements: Personal data is processed with automated means for no longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes for which it has been collected. Specific security measures are implemented to prevent the data from being lost, used unlawfully and/or inappropriately, and accessed without authorization.
Data subjects’ rights: The rights of the article 7 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data (Legislative Decree 196/2003). The subjects to which refer the personal data have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data, to know the content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration, updating or correction, to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of the data processed in violation of the law, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment. Such requests should be addressed to the data controller.
Pursuant to Provision no. 229 http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/- /docweb-display/docweb/3118884 issued by the Personal Data Protection Authority on May 8, 2014, www.braintropy.it provides the following information on cookies and on their functions, as well as instructions on how to disable them.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by the user send and record on his/her PC or on any other device, even mobile, to be sent back to the original sites on the next visit.
Cookies are used for various purposes, for instance, to remember the user’s actions and preferences (such as, for instance, login data, selected language, font size, other display settings, etc.) so that they must not re-entered when the user returns to the same site or surfs from one of its pages to another; or to perform computer authentications, to monitor sessions and store information on the activities of user who access a site, and it can also contain a unique ID code that allows keeping track of the user’s surfing within the site for statistic or advertising purposes.
Cookies can be sent by www.braintropy.it or also by different sites (the so-called “third party” cookies). Some operations cannot be carried out without using cookies that in some cases are technically necessary for the site to work.
Types of cookies found on the site www.braintropy.it and relevant functions
There are various types of cookies, according to their characteristics and functions:
- Technical cookies, which are used for the sole purpose of sending a communication on an electronic communication network, or in the measure strictly necessary to provide a service explicitly requested by the user. In other words, these cookies are indispensable to make www.braintropy.it work, or necessary to perform activities that you have requested. This type of cookie can be found in our site;
- Navigation or session cookies, used to allow you to login in the reserved area of www.braintropy.it or to make a purchase on our site. This type of cookie can be found in our site;
- Analytics cookies, used to collect information, in an aggregate form, on the number of users of www.braintropy.it and of the displayed pages (for instance, Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Mailchimp). Please, refer to the relevant policies that can change from time to time and that we recommend consulting every now and then, where you will find more detailed information:
This type of cookie can be found in our site;
- Function cookies, which allow you to surf www.braintropy.it at your best, according to already selected criteria and options (such as, for instance, your preferred language) so that you won’t have to select such option or the products you have chosen at every access, and they can be stored in the virtual trolley until your next visit to our site. This type of cookie can be found in our site;
- cookies of third parties, used by partners of www.braintropy.it, in order to display advertising banners of www.braintropy.it when you are on other sites, showing you the latest products that you have looked at on www.braintropy.it. While you browse on www.braintropy.it, these cookies are used also to show you products that you might like or similar to those you have previously browsed, based on your previous navigation chronology. The use of these cookies does not imply personal data treatment, but it can enable your computer or other devices to connect and track down saved data: these cookies connect to the browser installed on your computer or on other devices used while browsing on www.braintropy.it;
- profiling cookies, used to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages consistent with the preferences shown by the user during his/her navigation. Our site contains third party cookies that access user data only at aggregate level. Please, find here below the links to the privacy policies and relevant consent forms of such third parties, which can change from time to time and that we recommend consulting every now and then, where you will find more detailed information:
https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514-twitters- use-of- cookies-and- similar-technologies#
All the above-described types of cookies can stay in your computer or mobile device for different times, according to their function.
The cookies stored in your computer or mobile device cannot be used to recall any of the data stored in your hard disk, transmit viruses, identify and use your e-mail address, or for purposes other than those described above.
How to modify cookie settings
Find here below the path to follow to manage the cookies from the following browsers:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block- enable-or- allow-cookies
Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/it-IT/kb/enable- and-disable- cookies-website- preferences
For more information and details on the various types of cookies, their functions and Analytics characteristics, visit the free access sites, independent from www.braintropy.it - www.AllAboutCookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.com.
To disable analytics cookies and prevent Google Analytics from collecting data on your navigation you can download the browser additional Component for disabling Google Analytics: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We will store your cookie preferences thanks to a dedicated technical cookie with the characteristics specified in the previous table.
We inform you that blocking or cancel, totally or partially:
- technical cookies, could make it impossible to use our site, see its contents and use the relevant services;
- function cookies, could make some services or site functions unavailable or working incorrectly, forcing you to modify or manually enter some information or preferences every time you visit the site.
- of other cookies (analytics and profiling), will not affect the site efficiency.